Hello everyone! It’s Svetlana here and today I want to share an idea to use sentiment stamps as an accent for the background of your cards.
Have you ever used them this way?
I’m also sharing a video to show you the card aking process and how easy is to use Nuvo Alcohol markers.
How to make this card
- Create a C6 card base and front panel for your card.
- Place all the stamps from Celebrate Sentiments on the stamping platform to stamp the card background.
- Stamp the background with Nuvo Powdered Peach Ink. Stamp the first generation of ink on any piece of paper first, then stamp the panel for your card. In this way, you will get a lighter stamped background.
- Using sponges ore a blending brush apply ink over the edges of the background panel.
- Using Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pad- Black Shadow stamp the little dog and small details from Celebrate Life set of stamps.
- Apply colour to the images using with Nuvo Alcohol Markers: cookies & cream, Irish clover, Sunshine Yellows, Marina Blues.
- After colouring is done, fussy cut all the images.
- Attach the panel with the foam tape to the card base.
- Place all the images on a card and adhere them on the foam tape as well.
- Add some drops and sequins to embellish
Thank you all for your attention!